- An innovative and stylish crutch substitute
- Features convenient tool-free height adjustable dual hand brakes and an extra thick, channeled leg pad to provide increased stability
- Folds without tools to make travelling, storing or just getting around a breeze
- Comes equipped with large 8" casters and a dual frame design to provide maximum mobility and control when used indoors or outdoors
- 300 lb. weight maximum
- Easy to assemble
- Limited lifetime warranty
SKU # 40947471
Recovering from any injury or surgery below-the-knee can mean staying off your leg for weeks or even months. And relying on crutches for support and mobility is not always the ideal choice for everyone. Drive Medical's Steerable Knee Walker provides a comfortable, effective alternative.
The contoured knee pad adds stability and support for your leg, cast or fracture boot, and you can adjust the padded leg support simply by turning this knob. No tools are required.
The handlebar height is also adjustable, making steering easy and taking stress off your shoulders. These dual hand brakes keep the walker sturdy, ensuring your safety while maneuvering on both indoor and outdoor surfaces. The 8 inch wheels create a smooth, stable ride over most surfaces.
The walker is light weight and folds down for easy transport. You can also add a cupholder and light and go mobility light, that will activate with movement or darkness
.Drive Medical's Steerable Knee Walker is a safe, comfortable mobility option that will support your recovery.
You can always count on Drive Medical to bring you convenient and innovative lifestyle solutions, now, and for the road ahead.