"Drive Medical Parallel Height Adjustable Tub Rail" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Attractive, white-powder coated steel frame is durable and the rail's grip bar adjusts from 14" to 17", letting you find the perfect height for your needs.
- Angle of the grab bar is parallel to the shower wall.
- Adjustable width clamp attaches by turning the locking mechanism which tightens the rubber pads on all the bathtub contact points.
- Rubber pads ensure a secure fit and prevent the clamp from scratching the tub's surface.
- No tools necessary for installation.
- 300-pound weight capacity.
- Limited-lifetime warranty.
SKU # 40826509
A relaxing bath or shower. Who doesn't love one? But you know, adding stability to a wet, slippery surface can give you and your loved ones the peace of mind when getting in and out of the tub.
A simple safety addition that offers security and stability in the bathroom is the Bathtub Safety Rail by Drive Medical.
Without needing any tools, this adjustable width clamp attaches to the side of any non-fiberglass tub .By turning this locking mechanism, non-wearing rubber pads tighten securely to all bathtub contact points while providing scratch-proof protection.
The rail height can be adjusted from 14 inches to 17 inches to accommodate most users. So, it's great for kids too. This also helps people avoid losing their balance by having to lean over to grab the rail.
The clamp adjusts from 3 to 7 inches, fitting most bath tubs.This padded, curved handle makes it easier for users to get a secure grip-even with wet hands. And the steel frame is durable and easy to clean .
You may want to consider the use of a shower chair, shower sprayer and bath mat for additional safety in the bathroom.
You can always count on Drive Medical to bring you convenient and innovative lifestyle solutions, now, and for the road ahead.