- Dial one of 12 hardness settings for sorbet, frozen yogurt, gelato and ice cream and the Smart Scoop will churn the mix until the desired hardness is achieved
- When entertaining, the keep cool function will keep your mix perfect for serving up to 3 hours with its self refrigerating compressor
- 2-quart maximum yield capacity
- Transparent lid with large add-ins allows you to add special ingredients at the optimal time to prevent over mixing
- When your mix is finished the Smart Scoop plays your favorite childhood ice cream music memories.
- Wipe clean exterior
- Measures 16.2"L x 10.5"W x 10.2"H
- UL listed
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model # BCI600XL
- NOTE: compressor with refrigerant MUST be stored upright & set on feet for one hour before first use
SKU # 40480411
Did these jingles get you to the ice-cream truck coming down the corner? Now you can easily make your favorite childhood desert with the Breville Smart Scoop.
It’s the first compressor ice-cream maker with lots of setting that lets you set and forget. This banana frozen yo yo recipe is one of many show crowd pleasing flavors that is included within a recipe section instruction booklet.
Place the paddle securely into 1.5 quote bowl. The outside needs to be completely dry or the water can turn to ice and cause it to get stuck. Pour the mixture into the ice-cream bowl and place it into the smart scoop. Then choose from the 12 hardness settings. Turn the dial to the right for harder textured deserts like gelato ice-cream and dial to the left for softer sorbet and this frozen yoghurt.
If you want to tail it to your preferred consistency or for a pre timed recipe you can mix in manual timer. The optional pre-cool function can also be used for both manual and automatic settings and only takes about 10 minutes to cool. That same button can activate the child lock by holding it down for two seconds.
To make it faster I am definitely going to press pre-cool. Great for entertaining keep cool setting will keep the consistency of the desert by chilling and churning for up to 3 hours.
There is also an option to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius but to alert you when your deserts are ready a big decision remains to choose from the jingles, beeps, or a mute option. But that doesn’t really scream ice-cream. Ice-cream usually takes about 15 minutes to churn and chill but if your recipe calls for chocolate chips fresh fruit or flavorings there will be digging about from 3 to 5 minutes just before your ice-cream reaches its desired consistency. When it’s done Remove blade will flash. Here it is included spatula to remove the frozen desert from the bowl into a freezing container. You can immediately serve and since it is all naturally free from stabilizers and preservatives it will soft for one week in the freezer. To prevent ice crystals from forming put plastic film directly over the top before storing in the freezer. The bowl should be hand washed. Use the included bottle brush to clean the inside of the scraper blade.
This Smart Scoop brought to you by Food Thinkers by Breville.
- KitchenAid Specialty Small Appliances
- Breville Specialty Small Appliances
- Cuisinart Specialty Small Appliances
- Nostalgia Electrics Specialty small Appliances
- Delonghi Specialty Small Appliances
- Automatic Ice Cream Maker
- Maker Ice Cream Makers
- Small Ice Cream Maker
- Ice Cream Makers Electric
- Ice Cream Makers