- Tablefit design gives you easier access while feeding.
- High chair is equipped with 8 height positions that make positioning even easier for you and baby while feeding.
- Baby stays safe and secure while eating with a convertible 3- and 5-point harness that adapts to your growing child by a one-hand adjustment.
- Clean up is super-easy with a wipeable, machine washable seat pad and removable, dishwasher safe tray.
- Baby is fully supported with 3 recline levels that make early mealtimes comfortable for him/her.
- Includes an adjustable footrest for added comfort and stability.
- Chair also has enclosed caster wheels and folds easily when not in use.
- Ages 5 months to 3 years old.
- Maximum weight is 40-lbs.
- One-year warranty.
SKU # 41250549
TableFit™ HighchairHi, I’m Jodi, here to help you put together your new TableFit high chair. The tips I’m about to share should simplify the assembly process so that you can start using and enjoying your TableFit chair sooner. First, take everything out of the box and make sure you have all the pieces ready to go. You’ll also need to get a Phillips head screwdriver for assembly. Look at the manual and review the warnings and instructions. Now you’ll flip the seat upside down and insert the foot rest into the seat until it snaps into place. We found that it’s easier if you look at the seat from the front side rather than the back, to make sure it’s lined up correctly. Secure the foot rest to the seat, using a Phillips head screwdriver and the screws that came in the box. Now you’re ready for the next step. Flip the seat over, squeeze the recline adjust handle, and lift the soft goods up so you can more easily see the seat back. Attach the back rest to the seat by pressing the pegs into the holes and lowering the back rest into the seat. Use the lead-in slots to help guide you. The wire along the seat back should also line up with the groove on the seat. Some find it easiest after aligning the pegs and the wire to push in one peg at a time. The pegs should pop securely into the holes. You may find it easiest to do this with the seat back in its most reclined position. After the seat is ready to go, it’s time to insert the legs. Locate the side with the slots on the back. You’ll insert that side of the leg post through the frame of the seat. Here you want to make sure the numbered leg is facing forward so that the numbers will be visible through the little window on the front of the seat. Now locate the U-shaped tube with the wheels. The one with the wheels goes on the front side of the tubes. Insert it into the front leg tubes with the wheels facing down, and make sure the buttons snap into the holes. You’ll repeat the same process with the back legs. It’s a U-tube without wheels. Now all that you need to do is finish attaching the soft goods and the optional trays according to your instruction manual, and it’s ready to use. Make sure you refer to your owner’s manual for more details. We hope you found this tutorial helpful, and we hope you enjoy years of bringing baby to family meals with the Graco TableFit high chair.