- Detailed introductions to each of the cookbooks sections cover many topics for people learning to cook, including selecting cuts of meat for slow cooking, cleaning and prepping vegetables, using a slow cooker when entertaining.
- Crock-Pot® Cooking Basics offers more than 200 Crock-Pot® slow cooker recipes, including appetizers and snacks, main dishes, sides, soups and stews, beverages, and desserts.
- All recipes were selected for the ease of completion and were tested to ensure delicious results every time.
- The recipes, which range from simple to sophisticated, are grouped by type of dish: main dishes, side dishes, soups and stews, desserts, and beverages.
- Photography complements every recipe.
- The hard cover cookbook is spiral bound and lies flat when open for easy use.
- Features a recipe index for at-a-glance convenience, and a metric conversion chart.
- 192 pages.
SKU # 18592940