- Allergy-Free Cookbook features dozens of unique, delicious recipes for everything from breakfasts to desserts and includes a chapter on kid-friendly delights.
- This cookbook begins with valuable information on how to go gluten-free and dairy-free.
- It unscrambles egg and nut allergies, with smart advice on food substitutions.
- Four handy pantry lists include the staples you'll need for gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, or nut-free cooking.
- Allergy-friendly recipes are organized by meal type: Breakfast, Light Bites, Hearty Main Dishes, Safe Kid Stuff, From the Oven, and Sweets & Treats.
- Finding the right recipes for specific food allergies is simple: Four colorful icons clearly show which recipes are gluten/wheat-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and tree nut/peanut-free.
- Offers variations for people who have multiple sensitivities.
- Spiral-bound for ease of use.
- 144 pages.
SKU # 18593084