- The electric kettle can even be removed from the power base for up to 2 minutes without shutting off
- So easy to use, the one-touch controls and blue LED indicator lights provide the swiftest, most comprehensible operation
- The stay-cool nonslip handle lets you cart it everywhere for hosting and its concealed heating element prevents mineral build-up
- Features include a removable, cleanable scale filter, automatic shut-off, boil dry protection, and a 360° swivel cordless connector
- Holds up to 1.7 liters
- Measures 6.1"L x 8.8"W x 9.75"H
- 1,500 watts
- 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- UL listed
- Model # CPK-17
SKU # 17391690
Hi. I’m Mary Rogers with Cuisinart. This is the Cuisinart PerfecTemp Electric Kettle. Its 1.7 liter, it can swivel all the way around, comes off the base so that you can take it to your table and serve your guests. But the really great thing about it is it can stay off the base for two minutes and when you bring it back it remembers what you programmed it to.
So there’s a button on the top that you press that opens the lid that allows you to take it to the sink and fill it. There’s also a filter screen inside that comes out. Also the element is built into the base of the unit so that it’s not actually in the interior. So that is really great especially if you have high minerals in your water.
This is perfect for making teas and French press coffee. A lot of people don’t know that when you make specialty teas like delicate tea or green tea, a lot of people will say that they don’t like the taste of green tea because it’s very bitter. But the real reason is they’re actually brewing the tea at the wrong temperature. For delicate teas you use 160 degrees, green 175, white, 185, Oolong 190, French press 200. For black tea you want to be at a boil.
So what you do is you just press the button that you wish. It will light up and you hit start. And what will happen is when it gets to the proper temperature it will actually be ready to use. The other thing that’s really nice too is there’s a keep warm feature on here.
You’ll notice this kettle is cordless. And how it operates in this base, when you connect the kettle to it is how the electricity comes to the kettle to power it. This can swivel around 360 degrees. Here’s your water window which is lit up in blue.
So if you want to make the perfect cup of tea no matter what type make sure you get the PerfecTemp Kettle by Cuisinart.
- Kitchen Small Appliances
- Coffee Kitchen Small Appliances
- Le Creuset Kitchen Small Appliances
- Yellow Kitchen Small Appliances
- Circulon Kitchen Small Appliances
- Steel Stainless Steel Electric Tea Kettle
- Steel Electric Kettles
- Stainless Steel Electric Tea Kettle
- Stainless Steel Electrics
- Steel Stainless Steel Tea Kettles