"DeLonghi Gelato Maker" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Lets you make multiple batches continuously
- Mixing paddle effectively mixes ingredients from top to bottom for the perfect consistency, and the hermetic closure transparent lid seals the bowl off from air to keep the correct temperature inside the stainless steel bowl and air from being blended into the gelato
- Bowl is removable for serving and cleanup
- Paddle, bowl and lid are all dishwasher safe
- Recipe book is included with 50 gelato and sorbet recipes
- 1.5-pint capacity
- Measures 9 1/2" H x 12 1/2" W x 16 3/4" D
- Model #GM6000
SKU # 17360264
With the De’Longhi authentic Italian Gelato Maker you can now create delicious creamy homemade gelato quickly and easily with the freshest ingredients. After one bite you’ll be able to taste the difference between Italian gelato and traditional American ice cream. Gelato has a denser and richer flavor than ice cream due to the ingredients and the freezing process. Gelato uses fresh whole milk instead of cream which also means that it’s much lower in fat than ice cream. There’s also no added air blended into the gelato while ice cream is usually 50% air. The machine is equipped with a built in compressor which means no preplanning and a patented mixing paddle to achieve the perfect consistency every time. Just add your ingredients and in less than 30 minutes you’ll be enjoying authentic Italian gelato right in your own home. To make the basic vanilla gelato all you need to do is blend whole milk, sugar and vanilla extract, place the stainless steel bowl and the paddle inside the machine and pour your ingredients into the bowl. Turn the airtight lid and turn the unit on. It’s that simple. Check your gelato after 20 minutes to see the consistency. And at this point you can add chocolate, nuts, berries or candies and blend for another five minutes. Our gelato maker comes with a color recipe book with 50 recipes and even more on the website. When the gelato is done remove the lid and use the provided paddle to serve. The stainless steel bowl and mixing paddle are both dishwasher safe. And that’s how simple it is to make authentic Italian gelato at home with the De’Longhi Gelato Maker.