"Eucalyptus Origins Jersey Knit California King Sheet Set in Ivroy" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Manufactured using 100% Tencel™ fibers that are produced from the wood pulp of eucalyptus trees, these sheets are extremely soft to the touch and long-lasting.
- They have a unique moisture control capability to keep you cool and comfortable as you sleep, even on the warmest of nights.
- 100% Tencel™ Lyocell.
- Fitted sheet fits mattresses up to 17" deep.
- Twin sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and one standard pillowcase.
- Full and Queen sets include flat sheet, fitted sheet and two standard pillowcases.
- King and California King sets include flat sheet, fitted sheet and two king-size pillowcases.
- Machine wash.
- Additional pillowcases available separately.
SKU # 18188082
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell you about our exclusive Eucalyptus Origins Jersey Knit sheets.
These soft Jersey knit sheets are made from a hundred percent tencel. Tencel are fibers produced from the wood pulp of the eucalyptus tree. They're breathable with moisture control capabilities that keep you cool and comfortable even on the warmest nights.
These sheets are soft and silky and lightweight like your favorite t-shirt. They're available in assorted colors and sizes and the sheet depth varies by size.
To keep these sheets looking like new we recommend washing in cold water, and drying on a low heat. And remove them from your dryer promptly.
The Eucalyptus Origins Jersey Knit Sheets are available exclusively online and at a Bed, Bath & Beyond store near you.