- It provides moisture control to keep you cool and comfortable, and it's resilient to fading, shrinking and pilling
- 100% Tencel® fibers with a 400 thread count
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 18" deep
- Full and Queen sheet sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two standard pillowcases
- King and California King sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two king-size pillowcases
- Machine wash
- Additional pillowcases sold separately in pairs
SKU # 16271160
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell you about our exclusive Eucalyptus Origins 400 Thread Count sheets.
These sheets have a beautiful and subtle woven stripe. They're made from a hundred percent tencel. Tencel fibers are produced from the wood pulp of the eucalyptus tree.
These sheets have a unique moisture control capability, keeping you cool and comfortable even on the warmest nights.
They're soft and smooth and even gentle on your skin. These sheets are resistant to fading, shrinking and pillowing. They're available in assorted colors and sizes, and the sheet depth varies by size.
To keep these sheets looking like new we recommend washing in cold water, drying on a low heat, and remove them promptly from your dryer.
The Eucalyptus Origins 400 Thread Count sheets are available exclusively online and at a Bed, Bath & Beyond store near you.
- Eucalyptus Origins Queen Sheet Set
- Eucalyptus Origins Queen Sheet
- Eucalyptus Origins King Sheet Set
- Eucalyptus Origins Solid Sheet Sets
- 400-Thread-Count Tencel® Queen Sheet Set in White
- Eucalyptus Origins Queen Duvet Set
- Queen Sheet Set in Plum
- Queen Sheet Set in Light Green
- Tencel® Queen Sheet Sets
- 600 Thread Count Queen Sheet Set