"King Charles Matelasse Fern Standard Sham" Is Not Available for Sale Online.
We have provided the content below as informational. Please view additional items Customers also viewed.
- The luxuriously soft pieces feature classic 19th century motifs representing the sun, a topiary, a pheasant, and a pineapple.
- Each individual piece is constructed on a special weaving loom to create the intricate designs that define this classic matelasse collection with highs and lows that allow the motifs to come to life.
- Intricate details include rolling arches, half moons, double diamonds and scrolling vines.
- The heavy-weight, stonewashed matelasse ensures life-long durability and style for generations to come.
- Coordinating accessories and bedding sold separately.
- Standard sham measures 20" W x 26" L with a 1.5" flange.
- King sham measures 20" W x 36" L with a 1.5" flange.
- Machine wash and dry.
- 100% stonewashed cotton.
- Made in Portugal.
SKU # 18650126