- The Microplane Classic Series Premium Zester boasts razor sharp blades that make this the perfect tool for zesting fruits and grating food
- Blade is made of surgical grade stainless steel
- Used in professional kitchens
- Features an ergonomic, soft-touch plastic handle and non-scratch end tabs
- Includes plastic sleeve for safe storage
- Measure 12" L
- Dishwasher safe
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Blade made in USA, Assembled in Mexico
SKU # 14755543
Microplane Classic Series Grater/Zester with Handle
Hey, great to see you. I'm Chef Marshall, and yes, this coat and hat aren't just props. I really am a professional chef at one of the country's premier culinary schools. Now if you're anything like me, you're a discriminating cook. You want everything you make to look and taste as good as possible, and that's why you use Microplane cooking tools, and if you don't, you should. Now, I'm not just saying that because somebody told me to. I really do use all Microplane products and tell my students for the best results, they should too. Here are three reasons why.
1.) Microplane makes cooking effortless. See?
2.) Microplane products help you save time. Microplane's razor sharp cutting blades are made of surgical grade stainless steel. This advanced technology means Microplane's products don't cut, tear or shred your food like lesser kitchen tools. And cleanup is a snap. Just toss them into the dishwasher.
3.) Microplane gives you incredible versatility.
With Microplane tools, you can create anything from the finest zest to grating the hardest spices like cinnamon and nutmeg and anything in between. Look at this cheese grated with Microplane's premium zester/grater, featuring a brand new soft touch handle and non-slip end pieces. This cheese is beautiful like snowflakes. Microplane professional quality chef tools are some of the most popular cooking tools in the world. If you want to outdo yourself, and you know you do, Microplane - the must have kitchen tools for you.