- Simply add ice and rock salt in one end and the ice cream mix in the other.
- Now have some fun and shake it, pass it or even roll it for about 15 minutes.
- Makes 1 pint/16 ounces.
SKU # 14393340
Play and Freeze Ice Cream Maker
Hi. I'm Michelle from Bed Bath and Beyond, and I'm here to tell you about the Play and Freeze Ice Cream Maker. If you love ice cream, now you, your friends and family, can have a ball making ice cream anywhere. All you need to make ice cream is ice and rock salt, your ingredients and a group of friends. Kids will love making their own ice cream with this maker. To use, simply remove the lid from the ice end, and fill with as much ice as possible. Add half a cup of rock salt, and close the lid securely. Mix your ice cream ingredients in a separate container. Open the end with the metal cylinder, and pour your mix and secure the lid. Now comes the fun part.
Shake, roll, and pass the ice cream maker around to freeze and mix your own ice cream. You can make ice cream anywhere without electricity. It's great for camping, boating, picnics, parties and travel. After ten minutes, open the ice cream end with the plastic wrench. You should see ice cream freezing on the side of the cylinder by then. Mix up the ice cream ingredients and continue having a ball for another five to ten minutes, until it's the consistency you like. Now scoop out your self-serve ice cream and enjoy. The Play and Freeze Ice Cream Maker is available online and at a Bed Bath and Beyond store near you.
- KitchenAid Specialty Small Appliances
- Breville Specialty Small Appliances
- Cuisinart Specialty Small Appliances
- Nostalgia Electrics Specialty small Appliances
- Delonghi Specialty Small Appliances
- Freeze™ Ice Cream Maker
- Ice Cream Makers
- Ice Cream Makers Electric
- Maker Ice Cream Makers
- Small Ice Cream Maker