"Pure Beech® Jersey Knit California King Sheet Set in Green" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Conducted in accordance with ecological standards and sustainability, these sheets contain no pesticides or toxic substances.
- The result is a fabric that is extremely soft, durable and wonderfully brilliant in color.
- 100% modal.
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 17" deep.
- Twin and Twin Extra Long sheet sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and one standard pillowcase.
- Full and Queen sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two standard pillowcases.
- King and California King sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two king pillowcases.
- Machine wash.
- Additional pillowcases available separately in pairs.
SKU # 18450097
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell to you about our exclusive Pure Beech Jersey Knit Sheets.
These soft jersey knit sheets are made from 100 percent modal fibers. Modal is produced from the wood pulp of the beech wood tree. It contains no pesticides or toxic substances and it's lightweight and really comfortable.
These Pure Beech Jersey Sheets are as comfortable as your favorite t-shirt. They're available in an assortment of beautiful colors and sizes, and the sheet depth varies by size.
To keep these sheets like new we recommend washing in cold water, dry on a low heat, and promptly remove from your dryer.
The Pure Beech Jersey Knit Sheets are available exclusively online and at a Bed, Bath & Beyond store near you.