- Little ones will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects: K is for Kite, for example.
- They will also learn that each letter is a symbol that can be memorized.
- Colorful illustrations and bold, block-style letters in both upper- and lowercase help children identify the letters of the alphabet.
- These cards are printed on thick, glossy cardstock for durability and feature: 52 unique illustrations, rounded corners for easy sorting, 3 answer cards for quick reference, and a Parent Card that offers game instructions.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
SKU # 15154993