"The Appetizer Bible" Is Not Available for Sale Online.
We have provided the content below as informational. Please view additional items Customers also viewed.
- Whether you call them hors d'oeuvres, small plates, the first course, or nibbles, appetizers make any party or meal something special.
- The Appetizer Recipes Bible, packed with more than 150 recipes, shows you how to prepare and serve first courses with style and ease.
- The Appetizer Recipes Bible starts with 12 chapters on Appetizer Fundamentals, covering topics such as wraps; dips, dunks and spreads; kabobs & their cousins; seafood starters; and fruit and veggie bites.
- Then come eight chapters of recipes covering all the key appetizer categories including classic starters, finger food, cheese please, wings & things.
- The 256-page Appetizer Recipes Bible is filled with tips and tested recipes for some of the most spectacular, simple appetizers ever collected.
SKU # 18592924