William and Mary Matelasse Bedspread
- These patterns are characteristic of decorative arts from the late Baroque period, roughly concurrent with the reign of English Monarchs William & Mary.
- The 100% cotton Matelasse has a very distinctive texture and soft hand.
- The motifs are described above appear as the bedspread drop.
- The shams are unique as well as the pattern is engineered with a textural frame.
- Twin measures 80" W x 110" L.
- Full measures 96" W x 110" L.
- Queen measures 102" W x 120" L.
- King measures 114" W x 120" L.
- Machine wash.
- Coordinating accessories sold separately.
Sizes: TWIN, FULL, QUEEN, KING