- Place tray and meat in refrigerator, and tray draws the cold from the food
- You can place these non-toxic pieces in the oven or stove, refrigerator or freezer
- The longer you heat a piece, the longer food will stay warm
- The longer you chill a piece, the longer food stays cold
- Large oval tray serves up feature dishes with sides and trimmings
- Amply sized and elongated for foods with extra length like fish, lobster, sausages and more
- Measures 17 3/4" L x 15 1/2" W x 1 1/4" H
SKU # 13360081
Hi my name is Marissa from Bed Bath & Beyond and I’m here to tell you about the Wilton Armetale Serveware. This serveware is designed to reflect the way you live. For a multi-casual, stylish to rustic, Wilton Armetale metal products are made of a food safe recycled metal. One of the most beautiful things about this serveware is that you can actually cook in it.
Wilton Armetale pieces can withstand temperatures of up to a 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. So you don’t have to worry about putting it in the oven, on top of the stove or on the grill. It won’t break, crack, rust or tarnish.
What I love about Wilton Armetale serveware is not just how great it looks on my table but how functional it is when I’m entertaining. When you cook with it your food will stay hot longer. Looking to keep food cold, simply place in the freezer to chill before serving.
The serveware is easy to care for. Simply wash it with mild soap, rinse with hot water and dry. Dishwashers are not recommended.
Since Wilton Armetale is beautiful in any home or on any table it makes entertaining easy. This serveware makes the perfect gift for the new bride, a new home, or for the seasoned entertainer.
Wilton Armetale Serveware is available online and at a Bed Bath & Beyond store near you.