"Wine Enthusiast EuroCave SoWine Home Wine Bar" Is Not Available for Sale Online.
We have provided the content below as informational. Please view additional items Customers also viewed.
- No stoppers, pumps or gases required.
- Exclusive vacuum technology chills and preserves wine for up to 10 days, and its two independent compartments can preserve red and white wines at their respective serving temperatures for by-the-glass enjoyment.
- Self-setting controls with indicator lights confirm vacuum seal and temperature.
- Can also chill unopened wine bottles.
- Measures 9 3/4" W x 9 3/4" D x 19 1/2" H with cylinders up, 17" H with cylinders down.
- The compartments can fit most 750mL size bottles up to 12 1/2" H.
- It can not accommodate 1.5L bottles and larger, as well as 375mL split bottles.
- Not recommended for use with Sparkling Wines including Champagne.
- One-year replacement warranty.
- Model # 2510151.
SKU # 16889423
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell you about the Sowine Home Wine Bar. This is the first, home wine bar designed exclusively for preserving and bringing wine to the perfect serving temperature. It also protects wine from oxygen once a bottle is open.
This machine stores standard size open and unopened bottles of white, red and rose wine. It has two compartments which function independently and the serving temperatures have been preset. It has three indicator lights: two to selecting the wine type and one for the vacuum system. It also has a base drawer in the bottom which collects any condensation which may form in the machine.
The Sowine system allows wines to fully develop their flavors by bringing wine to the correct serving temperature gradually. Just place a bottle in the compartment; this is white wine, and close the door. Press the indicator at the top of the machine to select the type of wine.
Because the machine has two separate compartments that function independently you can store a combination of two wines. The machine will take three hours to bring a bottle of red wine to temperature and an hour and a half for white wine.
Sowine knows that you don't always finish a bottle of wine and when wine comes in contact with oxygen it rapidly begins to oxidize which compromises the flavor. Sowine's preservation system draws the oxygen from the open bottle preserving your wine for several days.
To use the preservation system just place your open bottle of wine in the center of the compartment and close the door. Push the oxygen extraction plunger until it clicks. You'll hear it and you'll see the green light here indicating that the preservation system is working. You'll need to select the type of wine that you've put in. This is red wine, and it'll preserve your wine until you're ready for another glass.
When you want to use the wine just open the door and the vacuum plunger will automatically lift.
I seriously love this product because it's so easy to use and wine won't go to waste in my house. And this is my favorite part.
The Sowine Home Wine Bar is available online at Bed, Bath & Beyond.