- Covered enameled cast iron cookware
- Provides steady, even heat distribution and retains it longer no matter what heat source you use, including induction
- Seamless cooking surface is perfect for making and stirring delicate sauces and risottos
- Attractive design can go from oven or stovetop cooking to table serving beautifully
- Included matching lid locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Durable enamel finish resists scratching, staining and chipping
- Dishwasher safe
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
In the 1920s a food revolution was igniting in France with a Renaissance in culinary thinking, catapulting French cuisine onto the world stage.
On the heels of this radical change and inspired by its passion for slow cooking, Le Creuset was born in 1925 with the creation of the original French Oven.
Le Creuset’s renowned enamel cast iron cookware has been made by generations of passionate French craftsmen ever since.
Dedicated artisans under one roof in the original foundry in the north of France continue that tradition of style and quality today.
Every single piece of our enameled cookware passes through the hands of at least 15 artisans before leaving the foundry. Each unique black packed sand mold used to cast the cookware is destroyed after use ensuring no two pieces are identical. The newly cast piece then receives at least two coats of enamel, a ground coat followed by a color coat ensuring a highly durable finish that resists chipping and cracking.
Our passion for quality is apparent in the beautiful range of hand finished products that bear the Le Creuset name and in the lifetime warranty that guarantees them all.
Your passion for distinctive cooking will be evident in the smiles on your and your family’s faces.
Le Creuset, made by artisans for a lifetime of enjoyment.