- Breville® Sous Chef™ Food Processor has a count up/down LCD timer, auto-pulse, a 5 1/2" super wide feed chute, and accessories that give you numerous slicing, dicing, chopping and kneading options
- On and pulse speed setting
- Storage box
- Micro-Serrated S Blade™
- Adjustable slicing disc
- Julienne disc
- French fry cutting disc,
- Reversible shredding disc
- Whisking disc
- Mini blade,
- Dough blade
- Cleaning brush
- Plastic spatula
- 16-cup large-capacity work bowl
- 2-cup bowl for smaller jobs
- 1200 watt motor
- Dishwasher safe accessories
- Measures 10.2" L x 8" W x 17.8" H
- UL listed
- 25-year manufacturer's warranty on induction motor
- Model BFP800XL
SKU # 18917270
Introducing the Breville Sous Chef, the all-in-one kitchen work horse. The 5 ½ inch super wide chute is about three times larger than standard food processors. The mini bowl sits inside the extra large 16 cup processing bowl. Whenever you use any of the discs make sure the spindle is in the correct position. The adjustable slicer should always be in the storage position when not using it and it will conceal the blade.
This is the first adjustable slicer to have the versatility of 24 thickness control settings. The zero setting slices superfine at .33 mm slices to a thick 8mm slice on 8. When you’re slicing check to make sure that the blade is at the 12 o’clock position as you don’t want it directly beneath the chute. The small chute is ideal for carrots or leaks when you don’t need a pusher.
The reversible shedding disk achieves both course and fine grating. For coarser shredding to make things like coleslaw the larger holes should be facing up. In seconds you’ll have perfectly grated cabbage. For finer shredding flip the disk and have the smaller holes facing up.
The Julianne disk is great to cut carrots and zucchini for salads. For shorter matchstick sized vegetables use the small feed chute and put them straight in. Use the French fry disc and you can fit a whole potato to make 5 inch French fries. Or for a new twist try sweet potato. Be sure not to apply too much pressure and just let it grab the potato. The emulsifying disk is used to whip and aerate ingredients such as cream, egg whites, milkshakes and mayonnaise.
The timer is handy to make recipes for the first time and you can monitor the time it takes and then program it in for the next time. The micro-serrated S blade chops raw and cooked food to purée, chop and mince. For many processing tasks we recommend the pulse button so you can really control the size you want. For raw meat, chicken and fish cut them into 1 inch cubes and then use the start/pause button to mince them.
The kneading blade is great for pastry and bread and can easily handle large batches of dough. The mini bowl is ideal for time-consuming prep chores like chopping garlic. To store there is a retractable cord that neatly sits in the heavy-duty die cast base. And you can lock the box and store it on its side.
The Sous Chef brought to you by the food thinkers at Breville.
- Kitchen Small Appliances
- Appliances Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Kitchen Small Appliances
- Cuisinart Kitchen Small Appliances
- Blackred Kitchen Small Appliances
- Chef™ Food Processor
- Breville Food Processors
- Adjustable Slicing Blade Food Processor
- Food Processor Adjustable Slicing Disc
- Black Blades Food Processor