"Bialetti® Aeternum Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set" Is Not Available for Sale Online.
We have provided the content below as informational. Please view additional items Customers also viewed.
- Kitchen Bakeware Cookware
- Cookware Nonstick Set
- Kitchen Oven Mitt Sets
- Kitchen Knife Block Sets
- Red Kitchen Knife Block Sets
- Nonstick Unison™ Cookware Set
- Cooks 10-Piece Ceramic Nonstick Aluminum Cookware Set
- Aluminum Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
- Nonstick Aluminum Cookware Set
- Hard Anodized 12-Piece Cookware Set
- Unique white nano-ceramic nonstick interior coating not only offers an innovative cooking experience, it also provides a smooth and uniform surface that makes it easy to clean
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction base boasts excellent thermal conductivity and optimum heat distribution for more consistent and reliable cooking results
- Exterior is made of scratch-resistant, hi-temp silicone for easy cleaning and to retain its beautiful finish use after use
- Set includes one 8" and 10.25" saute pans, 2-quart and 2.5-quart covered sauce pans, 5-quart covered Dutch oven and an 11" covered deep saute pan
- Hand wash
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
SKU # 40148908
Growing up in Italy Bialetti was always in my kitchen and for my family it’s always been the cookware of choice for easy cooking.
Hi I’m Chef Fabio Viviani for Bialetti Aeternum Cookware Collection. Today I’m excited to introduce you to a few pans out of the new Bialetti Aeternum Collection. The nonstick interior ceramic will make your cooking experience perfecto.
Do you think that crêpes is too much trouble? Check this out. I’m adding a very little bit of butter, the crêpes batter. And now the Bialetti Aeternum line is going to do the rest. And now this is just going to slide off. Here we go. Now this has been very easy.
Now let me cook something a little bit harder - fish with skin on in a deep sauté. Thanks to the thick aluminum bottom and the nonstick ceramic coating I only need a little bit of extra virgin olive oil to sear my fish with the skin on. And now we can close the lid and let the pan do the rest. Not only is it a healthier cooking experience but it’s also eco-friendly. The new Aeternum Bialetti line is PFOA and PTFE and cadmium free. Now check this out. The new Bialetti Aeternum line cooks fish and sears skin just like cast-iron.
Now that the fish is cooked and the skin is crisp, let’s make some risotto. Now I know what you’re thinking about. You know you don’t want to make risotto because you don’t want to stand there and stir for half an hour. But with the Bialetti Aeternum line this is going to be a piece of cake. All you need is a 3 quart saucepan. With the 3 quart saucepan of the Aeternum line making risotto, it doesn’t get any easier. All you need, a little extra virgin olive oil, I’ll make some fresh peas risotto this time, some salt and pepper and the rice right in. Thanks to the amazing nonstick nano ceramic making risotto will be a piece of cake. Now we just need to add some stock and a little piece of butter. Cover it and the Aeternum line will do the rest. And the amazing news is that with this Aeternum saucepot the risotto is just perfect. And I only needed to stir once or twice. Check this out, a perfect, perfect creamy risotto.
In the convenience is that I don’t feel I want to do the dishes tonight. So with one towel we can get rid of everything.
And this means that you can spend less time cleaning and more time eating.
Again Chef Fabio Viviani, thank you for watching everybody and you can find and buy the new Bialetti Aeternum Cookware Collection at BedBath&Beyond.com.