- Which, if any, immunizations and/or medication will I need for my trip?
- Whatís the difference between routine and recommended immunizations?
- Are there certain precautions I should take to stay healthy?
- What should I bring to treat illnesses like diarrhea?
- Do any of my prescription medications need to be altered? Should I bring extra doses?
- Where can I find the most current information on disease risks or recent outbreaks in the country I plan to visit?
- How can I stay healthy while traveling?
- Should I take melatonin to avoid jet lag?
- If I have a medical/health emergency while traveling, how can I get in touch with your office?
- What should I do if I or someone Iím traveling with experiences altitude sickness?
- What kind of insect repellent should I use?
© 2013. National Women's Health Resource Center, Inc. All rights reserved. All content provided in this guide is for information purposes only. Any information herein relating to specific medical conditions, preventive care and/or healthy lifestyles does not suggest individual diagnosis or treatment and is not a substitute for medical attention.Back to Healthy Travel Guide Home Page
Back to HealthyWomen Home Page