A great summer and spring salad.
- 2 medium apples, cored, peeled, and chopped
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. For best flavor, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories 130 - Fat 0 g - Fiber 4 g - Protein 4 g - Carbohydrates 31 g
Back to Cooking@College Home Page
Back to College Insider Home Page