Keep napkins handy when you serve this tasty but messy appetizer.
- 12 bite-size mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp cloth and trim the stems.
2. Place the mushrooms in a bowl and cover with the dressing. Add the Parmesan and stir well. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Drain the dressing from the mushrooms, and serve with toothpicks.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories 270 - Fat 25 g - Fiber 0 g - Protein 2 g - Carbohydrates 10 g
Back to Cooking@College Home Page
Back to College Insider Home Page