"Climate Control" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Warm things up in bed with flannel sheets, a down comforter with a stylish cover, and, if your school allows it, a heated mattress pad or blanket.
- Pile on some cotton, wool, or fleece blankets.
- Toss a throw on top to wrap around your shoulders when you're reading in bed.
- A humidifier to keep the air moist when central heating dries it out can make for a more comfortable night's sleep.
- Too warm? Cool things down with a floor fan, a desk fan, or a personal fan that you can move around the room to cool you wherever you land.
- To chill out at night, try a cool pad that draws the heat from your body, or one for your pillow - no more searching for the "cool spot."
- Watch the video for more info on climate control in your room.
Jessica: Hi, I’m Jessica for Campus & Beyond from Bed Bath & Beyond.
Nicole: And I’m Nicole. I’m an incoming freshman and Jess here has been helping me set up my new room. Jess it’s so hot in here though. Aren’t you hot?
Jessica: Yeah. It’s hard to control the temperature in your room when you can’t control the thermostat. But that’s why you have to come prepared.
Nicole: With what, my own personal air conditioner?
Jessica: No a fan. I mean you need a floor fan and a desk fan to keep it cool in here. Or you can have a portable fan. This one has a cord and batteries so you can carry it wherever you need to.
Nicole: Hey that’s pretty nice.
Jessica: Oh and please tell me you have something lighter than this comforter?
Nicole: Oh yeah. I have this lightweight blanket here. The comforter is only to make it look nice.
Jessica: In a couple of months you’re going to wish it was hotter.
Nicole: I know. Hard to imagine right now but –
Jessica: Trust me. These rooms get pretty chilly but it’s so easy to get cozy and you’re already halfway there with this comforter.
Nicole: Yeah it is pretty comfy and the blanket will be great as an extra layer when it gets really cold.
Jessica: Perfect. I use this caudally throw for wrapping around me when I’m studying or for an extra layer at night.
Nicole: Yeah. I’ve even got flannel sheets too. I just hate being cold.
Jessica: Hey you know what? Why don’t we share this thing.