- A desk lamp is key for lighting your work, and there are many to choose from
- With input ports, speakers, or organizers built in
- Planning to study in bed? Get a clip-on lamp to give you extra nighttime brightness
- A good desk chair makes it a lot easier to keep comfortable during those long cram sessions
- To help stay organized, consider a bookcase - many schools do not provide them - a cart for your school supplies, a corkboard or white board for your notes, and a calendar for deadlines
- And think of where else you might study besides the desk - a backrest and laptop cooling pad can make studying in bed more comfortable
My Bed Bath
We're featuring shopping recommendations just for you!
You'll find trending products our customers are excited about, and suggestions based on items you've recently viewed and purchased.
Find Your School's Info
Get the details on what your school provides, what's not allowed, and what you should bring.
Get graduation gifts you'll actually use. Create, manage and share your registry with family and friends.
Pack & Hold®
No trunk space? Find out about our free Pack & Hold® Service.
Shop our Products
Shop With An Expert
Make an appointment with one of our college experts to get campus ready.