- The result is a fabric that is extremely soft, durable and radiant wash after wash with a non-iron finish.
- 100% Modal™, 300 thread count.
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 18" deep.
- Pillowcases have a French enclosure, European style flap inside that prevents your pillow from sliding out.
- Queen set includes fitted sheet, flat sheet and two standard pillowcases.
- King and California King sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two king pillowcases.
- Additional pillowcases sold separately in pairs.
- Machine wash.
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to talk to you about our exclusive Pure Beech Sateen Sheets.
These three hundred thread count sateen sheets are made from a hundred percent modal. Modal is a fiber produced from the wood of the beech wood tree. It contains no pesticides or toxic substances. The extra smooth fibers have a wonderful silk-like feel.
These sheets are easy to care for and have a non-iron finish. To keep these sheets looking like new we recommend washing in cold water, dry on a low heat, and remove them promptly from your dryer.
The pillow case has the special feature of a French enclosure to help keep your pillow from sliding out. They're available in an assortment of beautiful colors and sizes and the sheet depth varies by size.
Pure Beech Sateen Sheets are available exclusively online and at a Bed, Bath & Beyond store near you.
Also check out:
- Anthology™ Tabitha Ombre 14-Inch x 20-Inch Toss Pillow
- $29.99 $19.99
- Write a review
- Pure Beech® Sateen Pillowcases (Set of 2)
- $29.99 - $34.99
- Exclusively Ours
- (4 Reviews)
- Pure Beech® Jersey Knit Sheet Set
- $29.99 - $79.99
- (86 Reviews)
- Pure Beech® Ultimate Luxury Sheet Set
- $99.99 - $139.99
- (5 Reviews)
- Pure Beech® Modal Sateen Duvet Cover Set in White
- Twin $59.99 - King $99.99
- (3 Reviews)