- Peel, core and slice in one motion with this Apple Peeler with Vacuum Base
- Features a stay-sharp stainless steel blade and a vacuum base that easily attaches to any smooth surface
- Frame is made of heavy duty, durable cast aluminum, yet remains lightweight
- Carbon steel, nickel-plated shaft facilitates more efficient and faster slicing
- Great for pears and potatoes too
- Measures 5 1/2" H x 12" L x 4" W
- Includes recipe and instruction booklet
- Hand wash
SKU # 11917925
Hello, my name is Michelle from Bed Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell you about the Apple Peeler With Vacuum Base.
It peels, cores and slices apples in one easy motion and easily attaches to any smooth surface with its vacuum base. It features a stay-sharp stainless steel blade, and the frame is made of lightweight, heavy duty, durable cast aluminum.
Watch how easy it is to use: simply press the spring clamp back to release the grooved shaft. Then pull back on the grooved channel to the beginning of the indentations, which is next to the tri-fork.
Insert the apple, stem first. Turn the handle to begin movement of the apple towards the peeling, coring and slicing blades.
Once the apple has completely moved through all three blades, remove the apple from the tri-form and enjoy!
I love making homemade pies for the holidays, and this peeler makes it fast and easy to get the apples ready for baking. It even works on pears and potatoes.
The Apple Peeler with Vacuum Base is available online and at a Bed Bath & Beyond store near you.