- The Bed of Nails is a Swedish acupressure mat, inspired by ancient Indian healing tradition
- Believed to have been around for thousands of years, today it is "re-invented" in a modern form, with thousands of non-toxic plastic spikes, harmless to the skin but with all the healing benefits of its legendary ancestor
- While triggering the body's innate way of healing itself, the 8,220 acupressure points make the Bed of Nails a very effective tool for easing tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation, while revitalizing and rejuvenating
- 100% non-toxic plastic nails
- Hand washable removable cover
- Measures 15.98" L x 12.76" W x 1.73" H
Your Bed Bath
We created a new page on our site that provides product recommendations for Login/Cache Customer activity based upon your recent activity. For a non logged in user Bed Bath curates an array of recently trending content. We hope it becomes your favorite destination on Bed Bath & Beyond.
Find My College
Shop school merchandise, find local stores and schedule pickup or delivery for your stuff!
Pick out what you want, and invite family and friends to pick up the tab.