- The Bed of Nails is a Swedish acupressure mat, inspired by ancient Indian healing tradition
- Believed to have been around for thousands of years, today it is "re-invented" in a modern form, with thousands of non-toxic plastic spikes, harmless to the skin but with all the healing benefits of its legendary ancestor
- While triggering the body's innate way of healing itself, the 8,220 acupressure points make the Bed of Nails a very effective tool for easing tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation, while revitalizing and rejuvenating
- 100% non-toxic plastic nails
- Hand washable removable cover
- Measures 15.98" L x 12.76" W x 1.73" H
My Bed Bath
We're featuring shopping recommendations just for you!
You'll find trending products our customers are excited about, and suggestions based on items you've recently viewed and purchased.
Find Your School's Info
See which stores are closest to campus and get information about your school.
Pick out what you want, and invite family and friends to pick up the tab.
Shop our Products
Make an appointment with one of our college experts to get campus ready.