"Bed of Nails Acupressure Pillow" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Believed to have been around for thousands of years, today it is re-invented in a more modern form, with thousands of non-toxic plastic spikes, harmless to the skin but with all the healing benefits of its legendary ancestor.
- While triggering the body's innate way of healing itself, the 2,128 acupressure points make the Bed of Nails a very effective tool for easing tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation, while revitalizing and rejuvenating.
- 100% non-toxic plastic nails.
- Measures 14.2" x 6" x 4" inches.
- Hand-washable removable cover.
- Warning! The Bed of Nails Pillow should not be used in case of skindisease, hemophilia or the intake of anticoagulants. If you are uncertain, always consult your doctor before use. Keep away from children 5 years of age and younger.