- 4-slice Breville toaster features include the Auto Lift and Lock™ and A Bit More™ options which lowers bread into the toasting slots with a single touch and regulates the toasting time
- The LED panel illuminates according to the selected setting
- The brushed, die-cast metal design of this 4-slice toaster will match any kitchen
- Makes a great registry item
- 900 watts
- Toaster slots measure 1.2 " W x 5.2" deep
- Measures 11.75"L x 11.75"W x 7.75"H
- Model BTA840XL
SKU # 15093781
Breville Die-Cast Smart Toaster
These are the Breville Die-Cast Two-Slice and Four-Slice Smart Toasters. And what makes them so smart? They're motorized, and they're all one-touch. So you just have to press it down. Isn't that theatrics in the kitchen for you? We've got the innovation of the lift and look feature, which actually means that the bread raises up, and we can see if we like the browning, or not. And then it will just go down and finish the cycle, without actually canceling it.
And another great innovation is the "a bit more" function, which is a technical term that the Sydney design team came up with. You press "a bit more" and it'll add 30 seconds onto the cycle. And it's always cool to touch, too, so it's safe in the kitchen.
And the other great feature is the crumb tray. You don't actually have to turn the toaster upside down. You can just take it out, and throw out the bread crumbs. And just pop it back in, like that. The Die-Cast Two- and Four-Slice Smart Toasters - another great innovation by Breville.