- Breville® Die-Cast Hemisphere™ Blender features include 3 speed settings, a pulse function and measurement lines clearly displayed in both cups and liters for accurate viewing and measuring
- Design ensures there are no still zones around the blades so ingredients are always shredded into fine, consistent particles
- Illuminated buttons
- Pad is designed without crevices for easy cleaning
- Polycarbonate construction mean it's designed to resist scratching, chipping and fogging
- Die-cast base
- 1000-watt electronic motor
- Jar capacity: 67 oz.
- Jar is dishwasher safe
- Measures 9.2" L x 11.5" W x 16.5" H
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model 800BLXL
SKU # 15093706
Breville Die-Cast Hemisphere Blender
Adèle Schober: This is the Breville Die-Cast Hemisphere Blender. And what makes our blender so unique is the Hemisphere System. Other blenders just have two prongs up and two prongs down, and all the food gets lost in the blender.
But with ours, we've got this Bowl and Blade System with these two extra large blades here with these four serrated blades in the middle with the bowl. So what that does is it's like a vortex. So food goes up the side of the jug, and falls onto itself, so there's no dead zones at all.
So we'll see it in action. It's a food processor. So we'll see it making ice into snow. Put in the ice, in like so. Beautiful. Look at this. All righty. So look at this: powdery, powdery white snow. Look at that.
So now, I'm going to show you the food processing capabilities of it. So we're going to do meat. Why am I going to do meat? Because it's steak tartar or mince meat, so you know what you got, putting in your spaghetti. And I'll show you the food processing capabilities of the blender.
Pop that in. Press "blend". Look at that. So look at that. So it's a food processor in one.
Another innovation by Breville.