- The Breville® Mini Smart Oven® with Element IQ™ may be small in size but it can perform many of the cooking tasks of a full-sized conventional wall oven
- Unit features 8 preset functions that simplify everything from broiling, baking, roasting, and reheating
- Four quartz heating elements with smart Element IQ™ automatically adjusts heat and calculates cooking times
- A Bit More™ button conveniently adds additional time without the need to reset the cooking time
- Easy to read LCD display changes color to let you know when the oven is heating
- Adjustable 3-position rack
- Front pull-out crumb tray and nonstick interior for easy cleaning
- Safety features include auto shut off/cancel button and a cool-touch handle
- 1800 watts
- Toasts up to 4 slices of bread and can accommodate up to an 11" pizza
- Includes a 10" x 10" enamel baking pan
- Stainless steel construction
- Measures 16" L x 13" W x 9" H
- Wipe clean
- UL listed
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model BOV450XL
SKU # 41174425
Introducing the Mini Smart Oven part of the smart series of Breville ovens. It does the thinking for you having heating elements on top and on bottom, cycle on and off to regulate the correct temperature while you cook. Because it has a small foot print it takes less time to heat up so you get even quicker cooking time. It has 8 menu functions that is important to navigate and each one is programmed with a suggested temperature and cooking time.
Depending on the recipe and your personal preference you can customize the function by pressing the temperature or darkness button and the errors foot time will slice. And whatever you select will remain the oven’s memory until it is unplugged. The frozen fruit button and additional time required to defrost then toast frozen bread or bagels or to cook frozen pizza or cookie go.
The mini smart oven is the a bit more button that lets you add time to the cooking cycle. You should follow the wide let god listed on the door cooking results are significantly affected by its position. And, you should always slide the wire in with its front facing upwards.
The toast function fits 4 sliced toasts and if you see some condensation on the window in toasting frozen bread or fresh bread this is normal as it’s the moisture from the bread itself. The bakes function cooks food gently and evenly throughout things like cakes, muffins and frozen meals.
On a broil function the top heating element cycle on and off to providing tense toppy while the bottom heating elements were to remain low. The roast is ideal for cooking variety of meats and poultry and tend to juicy on the inside and roasted to perfection on the other side. It is also great for hashy vegetables and potatoes. If you move the wire to the bottom position you can roast the entire Cornish hen with the vegetables in roasting pan.
The cookies function is ideal for making homemade or commercially prepared cookies strudels and biscuits. Make sure that rack is in the middle position and the LCD will be preset to 350. Just use the arrows to adjust the time and temperature. As with any cooking task the thickness, amount and whether or not it’s fresh or frozen will vary the cooking time. Reheat is ideal for reheating leftovers without browning the top. At it is a more natural cooking process than to use the microwave is the top and bottom heating elements gently cycle on and off.
The pizza setting is a preset to the frozen food setting. For a fresh pizza press the snow flake so that Element IQ adjusts the heating cycle and then adjust the errors depending on the thickness or freshness. The bagel function crisps the sliced side while leaving the crust only slightly toasted. The crumb tray is on the front steep enough so that chunky parts don’t get stuck when you try to pull it out.
Don’t be misled by its size the Mini can do many of the roasting and baking task that you. Would do in a larger oven. You just have to select the cooking program and adjust the task. And, it will do all the thinking for you.
The Mini Smart Oven brought to you by the Food Thinkers of Breville.