- Breville® The Juice Fountain® Multi-Speed features five speeds ranging from 6,500 RPMs for soft fruits and leafy green vegetables, to 12,500 RPMs for more dense foods like apples and carrots
- The 3" circular feed tube allows for the easy and efficient processing of whole fruits and vegetables, without pre-cutting, slicing or peeling
- It is uniquely positioned directly over the center of the cutting disc for better balance and consistent results.
- The built-in electronic smart chip increases power to the cutting disc under heavy loads, resulting in more juice extracted for an 8-ounce glass in just 5 seconds
- 5 speed setting
- LCD display and stainless steel body, filter and cutter
- 1-liter juice jug with froth separator
- Detachable spout
- Easy clean brush
- 900 watts
- Accessories are dishwasher safe
- Measures 12 3/4" W x 7" D x 16" H
- UL listed
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model BJE510XL
SKU # 14770267
This is the Ikon Multi-Speed Juice Fountain and it’s one of the most versatile juicers on the market. The powerful motor can juice even the hardest vegetables, filling an 8 ounce glass in five seconds.
The juicer has five speeds. The lowest speeds are for softer fruits and leafy green vegetables while the higher speeds are for juicing dense foods like carrots, apples and beets. The 3’’ food chute at the top is wide enough for an entire apple.
Because you don’t have to peel, core or cut your fruit down to size, you’ll be juicing faster and easier. Juice goes directly into the jug while the seeds and waste go into the pulp container. And the including spout attachment lets you juice directly into your glass.
You can even juice pineapples with the rinds on, keeping all those vital nutrients which are right near the surface of the skin.
And because the variable speed gives you greater juice yield you end up with more juice in your glass and drier pulp. But remember that they’re many great uses for your pulp too. You can add vegetable pulp to baking, quiches, lasagna or to thicken sauces. Or give a little back to your garden by using it as compost.
The Breville Juicers are easy to clean and you don’t need a tool to dismantle it. Simply transfer to the sink and give the parts a rinse and place it in the top shelf of dishwasher.
There is an included cleaning brush for your filter basket. I always use this to give my filter a little extra care right after juicing to get out any stains and sediments out of the fine mesh filter.
The Icon Multi-Speed Juice Fountain, another great innovation by Breville.