- This Breville® The Smart Oven™ Convection Toaster Oven features Element IQ™, which puts power where it's needed most
- For each of the 9 pre-set programs, including toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat and warm, it delivers the right power at the right time, and when adjusted to taste it even remembers
- Oven features a reinforced stainless steel body and non-stick interior, with a 0.8-cubic foot interior capacity to fit six slices of bread or a 13" pizza
- The magnetic auto-eject rack pops out halfway when the oven door is opened for easy removal of hot items
- Also features an easy-to-read blue backlit LCD screen, function and time dials, temperature conversion button, defrost button, convection fan, pull-out crumb tray, and insulated dual wall door and glass window
- 1800 watts of power
- 6-slice capacity
- 13" non-stick pizza pan
- 12" x 12" enamel baking pan
- 12" x 12" enamel broil rack.
- Stainless steel construction
- Wipe clean
- Measures 18.5" L x 16.25" W x 11.25" H
- Weighs 9 lb.
- UL listed
- Model BOV800XL
SKU # 16423165
Breville Sydney design team has taken a traditional toaster or convection oven to a new level of innovation. The 1800 watts smart oven with element IQ does all the thinking for you. The Blue backlit LCDs screen has 9-inch 3D function that is easy to navigate and each of them has their program temperature and time to them. But if you choose to change the temperature and time the smart oven will actually remember for the next time you use it.
Element IQ works much like a dimmer in your life, putting the power up and down. Instead of the heating elements being fixed with the heat, you can actually put the power where it’s needed most for that specific cooking task. On the toast function an unprecedented 1800 watts is delivered to the heating elements. 900 watts on the top and 900 watts on the bottom. And what’s that doing is crisping the browning the outside toast while keeping the inside soft and moist. The bagel function works like the toast function, but the element IQ is smart enough and actually shuts off the bottom heating elements during the cycle, because you only want the outside to be lightly toasted with the crisp in the middle. The bake function distributes 1500 watts of power to the top and bottom to heating elements.
And it also has the convection fan option with temperature sensor that relays information back to the oven so that you are going to get even results every time. The roast setting puts 1500 watts of power to top two and bottom two heating elements, so the outside of the meat and poultry is crispy and the inside is all tender and juicy.
On the broil setting you have 1500 watts of power delivered to the top three heating elements and you can choose between high, medium and low for more versatility with your broiling. On the pizza setting, we have actually included 13 inch pizza pan tray and you can choose between fresh or frozen pizza and it’s about 15 minutes for a thin-crust pizza and 20 minutes thicker crust.
The cookies function works great for cookies and struddels and biscuits and element IQ works much the same as in the baking setting, but with less time. The Reheat function is ideal with reheating leftovers without browning the top. The warm setting keeps your food at the ideal temperature while you are preparing the rest of the rest of your meal. The smart oven actually gives you visual feedback on the door of where to place your oven rack. The auto eject rack is in the middle rack, so when you open the door the magnets in the door are actually going to pull out the tray for easy removal of hot items. This smart oven with element IQ, another innovation from Breville.