- Its variable electronic control has five pre-set brewing temperatures for precise brewing temperatures of specific drinks - green tea, white tea, oolong tea, French press and black tea/boil.
- Its water level indicators are located on both sides of the kettle for left and right handed viewing.
- Its hold temperature feature keeps a steady chosen temperature for up to 20 minutes after and can be activated any time before, during or after the heating process.
- Should the kettle run out of water, it will immediately shut off.
- Kettle and base are brushed stainless steel and kettle has a soft grip for easy handling.
- Kettle holds up to 1.8 liters of water and base has a 1500 watt heating element.
- Two mini tea samples included.
- UL listed.
- Measures 7 1/2" L x 9" W x 9 3/4" H.
- One year limited warranty.
- Model # BKE820XL.
SKU # 16292451
Breville Variable Temperature Tea KettleKettle
Tea lovers rejoice. Introducing the Breville Variable Temperature Tea Kettle. Once your pallet is accustomed to tea made the right way using this kettle, you'll never go back to the mediocre brew. There are a lot of intricacies about learning to make the perfect cup of tea. The aroma, body, and overall character will alter depending on the preset selected and appropriate steep time; 175 degrees for green tea, 185 for white tea, 195 for oolong, 200 degrees for French press, and 212 degrees for black tea or to bring your water to a full boil. And with the clever hold temp feature, the kettle will keep the water at that temperature ready for you to pour your second cup of your brew saving you both time and energy.
Electric teakettles are useful for hot chocolate, oatmeal, instant soups, noodles, and with the auto shut off feature, this kettle will become part of your daily routine. The Variable Temperature Tea Kettle, another great innovation by Breville.