"Breville® YouBrew® Thermal Coffee Maker with Built-in Grinder" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Breville YouBrew Thermal Coffee Maker with Grinder boasts innovative features sought-after by coffee lovers to deliver cup after cup of fresh, aromatic coffee perfectly brewed to your taste
- Unit allows you to choose from 7 brew strength settings and 5 flavor profile settings for a truly customized cup
- BrewIQ® System ensures the right amount of coffee is dosed with the right amount of water while heating the water to the optimum temperature
- Uses freshly ground coffee beans or pre-ground coffee
- 0.5 lb. bean hopper
- Swing-out door with safety interlock allows convenient access to the removable coffee basket
- Cord wrap on base
- 'Carafe' and 'Single Cup' settings allow you to brew directly into a cup, travel mug or carafe
- Includes a 12-cup double-wall insulated stainless steel thermal carafe and cleaning brush for burr grinder and coffee chute
- Drip tray features a 7.5" clearance to accommodate tall cups and travel mugs
- Top-fill water tank for easy filling/re-filling
- Built-in grinder grinds your choice of coffee beans to the optimal size just prior to brewing for maximum freshness, flavor and aroma
- Reservoir capacity: 60 oz.
- Angled push-button control panel for easy viewing
- Large, backlit LCD with brewing progress, water level indicator and audible timer alert
- Removable coffee basket for easy filling and cleaning
- Permanent gold-tone filter
- Unit is paper filter compatible when using pre-ground coffee
- Programmable clock and Auto-Start feature
- Automatic shutoff function
- 1100 watts
- BPA free
- Stainless steel and plastic construction
- Wipe clean exterior
- Measures 9" D x 14" W x 16.2" H
- Weighs 17 lb. 12 oz.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model BDC600XL
SKU # 18713152
Now you can get coffee how you like it and when you want it with the Breville YouBrew. It’s the first drip coffee machine that lets you grind whole beans and you can either make a whole carafe or just a single serving for your favorite mug or a travel mug. Set the timer with your desired strength and flavor settings and the perfect cup of coffee will be ready when you are.
And for the freshest cup use only whole beans. Just lock it into place and pour the beans in the hopper. If you want to use pre-ground coffee that’s fine too, just turn the grinder off. And be sure never to use espresso grind because the finer grind may actually cause the basket to overflow. Press the open button to remove the basket. And you can use either the gold tone filter with the handle facing towards the hinge or a paper filter, and be sure to use the larger 8 to 12 cup paper filters. And never use both the gold tone and the paper filter at the same time.
Next hook the basket onto the door. Then use the intuitive LCD screen to program your preferences. Fill the water tank with cold filtered water. The bars on the LCD screen will go up as the water level increases and be careful not to overfill it. To brew a pot press the carafe button and brew from maximum 12 cups right down to minimum 2 cups. Unlike other drip coffee machines, with the YouBrew you can brew less than what’s actually in the tank. So even if it’s completely full you can select only a few cops or even just a single serving.
To brew a single cup, press the single cup button. Choose the amount of bars on the LCD screen depending on your cup size. The YouBrew will accommodate any cup size from smaller sizes to mugs to 20 ounce cups or even travel size mugs. For taller mugs press the open button and take out the drip tray and put the mug in the well and just shut the door. Now you can pick from the seven brew strengths starting at mild, going all the way to intense. Next select your flavor profile and choose between the five settings which vary the steeping time. Choose between light right up to bold. The longer the coffee sits in the water the more flavor that’s drawn out. And to wake up to a fresh cup of coffee, use the auto start feature. Program the clock and then set the auto start time. Then press start and you’re good to go.
Clean the gold filter basket thoroughly or remove the paper filter and remove any used grinds in the rubber nozzle by giving this part a thorough rinse and dry. And you can also use the brush that’s included to clean the inside. Now I’m picking my carafe size and letting the smart features take care of the rest.
The YouBrew, brought to you by the food thinkers at Breville.