- SecureGuard works with your vehicle's safety belt to prevent your child from sliding under the lap belt during impact thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injury.
- True Side Impact Protection® distributes crash forces, contains the head and body, and keeps the head, neck and spine aligned to limit injury.
- Seat also features a quick-adjust head restraint that easily adjusts for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety.
- There's high-density comfort foam that provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child, and the armrests help to provide a secure fit and a comfortable place to rest tired arms.
- Color-coded vehicle belt guides indicate the path and positioning for the vehicle lap and shoulder seat belt.
- Converts to backless booster seat.
- For children 38" - 63" and 40 to 120 pounds.
SKU # 17810189
There is no busier job than being a mom. Always on the go, taking your children from one place to the next. Getting them to their destination safely is one of your top priorities. You’ve taken all the precautions to make sure your children are protected while in the vehicle. But, what about you? Loose objects in the back seat of a vehicle, including an unsecured booster seat, can pose a serious danger. Failure to secure the unoccupied booster seat to the vehicle could cause the seat to become a projectile in a collision. At Britax, we’ve developed a convenient solution that prevents this from happening. Introducing Isoflex, the newest addition to the Britax family, the Parkway SGL. The Isoflex lower latch connection system, secures the booster seat to your vehicle, preventing it from becoming a projectile when it’s not being used, and stabilizing it during a crash. Installation is quick and simple, even when you have to swap seats in a hurry. With only two clicks and a pull, you can install your booster seat without even having to get inside the vehicle. The result, a booster seat that protects you and you family, whether your child is using it or not. Now that you’ve secured your seat, Britax also helps you in ensuring your child is restrained properly. In addition to Isoflex, the Parkway SGL has been designed with secure guard technology. The secure guard clip ensures that your child’s belt is properly positioned low across your child’s hips, which prevents them from sliding under the lap belt portion of the safety belt in the event of a crash, also known as submarining. The clip is easy to use, and after it’s adjusted to the proper length, it can easily be positioned by your child. Once the secure guard clip is properly in place, it creates a fourth anchor point to the seat belt system between your child’s legs. This prevents submarining, and the abdominal injuries that may result in the event of a crash. Another key feature on the Parkway SGL is Britax true side impact protection. Side impact collisions are the most dangerous type of vehicle crashes. With one out of every four crashes occurring from the side, true side impact protection protects your child in several ways. It distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains your child’s head and body. This unique technology also keeps your child’s head, neck, and spine in true alignment, which minimizes the risk of injury. When you and your child are ready to transition into a belt positioning booster seat, make the safe choice with the Britax Parkway SGL. The only booster seat with Isoflex, secure guard, and true side impact protection. Britax, thoughtfully designed for you and your child.