- Chef'sChoice® Hybrid 250 Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener features advanced 3-stage hybrid technology that combines electric and manual sharpening for straight and serrated knives
- Suitable for sharpening all quality household, kitchen, sporting and pocket knives
- Creates a triple bevel edge using three successive stages
- 100% diamond abrasives in all three stages -- diamond abrasives are durable and hold their shape indefinitely for lasting use
- Stage 1 and 2 provide electric sharpening and use 100% diamond abrasives for shaping and sharpening the first two edge bevels
- Stage 3 hones and polishes the third bevel using ultra-fine diamonds for an arch-shaped, sharp professional edge that is stronger and more durable than conventional V-shaped or hollow ground edges
- Fast and easy to use, no guesswork involved
- No messy water or oil needed when in use
- 42 watts
- Plastic housing
- Wipe clean exterior
- Measures 3.2" D x 7.3" W x 4" H
- Weighs 2.5 lb.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA
- Model 250
SKU # 40150079
Hi, I'm Nancy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm here to tell you about the Chef'sChoice Hybrid Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener. Chef'sChoice is a leader in producing manual and electric knife sharpeners that you could use on professional quality cutlery.
This hybrid knife sharpener can be used on kitchen and household knives, sporting and pocket knives, straight edge and serrated edge cutlery. Properly caring for your knives begins with knife safety.
A dull knife will always be an unsafe knife. The sharper the knife is the easier it is to chop. If you're having to exert too much effort when you're doing your food prep it means that you probably need to sharpen your knives.
This three-stage knife sharpener combines both electric and manual knife sharpening technologies. There are two motor driven sharpening stages and one single, manual honing and polishing stage. All three stages use a hundred percent diamond abrasives. Because of their extreme hardness diamond abrasives sharpen without overheating or damaging the blade. The result is a perfectly sharp, safe knife that holds its edge much longer.
Let me explain the basics to how to sharpen your knives. First, turn the machine to face you. And you always want to make sure that you're starting with a clean blade. Pull the blade through alternating the left and right sides of stage one.
Move on to stage two pulling the blade through on each side and then move to the third manual honing and polishing stage, and use a back and forth motion. The single slot third stage is also perfect for resharpening your knives at any time.
Your knives are one of the most important tools in your kitchen. So always check the manual that comes with the machine for complete details and tips on how to sharpen all types of knives.
The Chef'sChoice Hybrid Knife Sharpener is available online and at a Bed, Bath & Beyond store near you.