- Aluminum encapsulated bottom ensures quick and even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots.
- Cast stainless steel handles stay cool and are riveted for strength and durability.
- The Flavor Lock covers seal in flavor and nutrients for healthier and better tasting food.
- Handle is wide and easy to grip.
- Tapered rims provide easy pouring.
- Oven safe to 550® as well as freezer safe for storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 14-piece cookware set includes 1 1/2-quart covered saucepan, 3-quart covered saucepan, 4-quart covered saute pan with helper handle, 8" open skillet, 10" covered skillet, 20 cm covered multi-steamer insert, 24 cm pasta insert and 9-quart covered stockpot.
SKU # 14052070
Cuisinart Chefs Classic Stainless Cookware
Hi, I'm Rogers, Director of Marketing Communications for Cuisinart. This is the Cuisinart Collection of Chefs Classic Cookware. It's a beautifully designed cookware that's made out of all stainless steel. It has some fabulous features. It has a wide grip helper handle on some larger pieces. It has a really nicely contoured stainless handle so you can lift and carry it. The other thing is it has nice rivets here. The handles are all riveted on. Like I said, it's all stainless steel inside. And that's really great when you're going to be doing classic style cooking. So if you're going to be doing any kind of reduction, or if you're going to be deglazing a pan, this is a perfect piece to use for that.
Additionally, it has an encapsulated bottom, so it's all stainless on the outside. Inside of this encapsulated bottom is aluminum, which does a great job of conducting heat. The other thing that's really nice is we have this nice rim here that allows you to pour out items from your pan, and it won't drip. This cookware is very versatile. It can go from the refrigerator to the oven, from the oven to the table because it's beautiful to look at. And the other thing is that it can go right in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. When you use it in the oven because this is an all stainless product, it can go into the oven at temperatures up to 550 degrees, and that's really, really great if you're going to do any top browning or broiling in the cookware.
It comes in a great assortment, from sauté pans to pots to pans, all the way up to a large stockpot, which is great for making any kind of sauces or stews. It's a really great, versatile line of cookware. The lids are beautifully designed. They have a really nice tight fit on them so when you put them on, all the nutrients and moisture is kept inside. It has a high arch handle so that when you're lifting the lid up, you don't hit your knuckles on the top of the lid and burn them. It also has really nice wide grip handles on the pots. It's a great choice for an every day cook who likes to cook anything from a classic style to a more modern cuisine.