- Cuisinart® Grind & Brew™ 12-Cup Automatic Coffee Maker features an integrated coffee grinder that automatically grinds coffee beans before brewing to deliver the freshest cup of coffee
- Uses freshly ground coffee beans
- Grind-off feature allows you to also use your favorite ground coffee
- Streamlined design and brushed metal finish looks great on any countertop
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you pour a cup in the middle of brewing cycle
- Includes 12-cup glass carafe
- Easy-fill reservoir with convenient water level window
- Built-in grinder for maximum freshness, flavor and aroma
- Reservoir capacity: 60 oz.
- Push-button control panel with digital clock display
- 1-4 cup brew setting
- Gold tone filter and charcoal water filter
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability plus adjustable auto shutoff (0 to 4 hours)
- ABS plastic housing with stainless steel accents and glass carafe
- Wipe clean exterior
- Carafe is dishwasher safe
- Measures: 8.1" D x 11.2" W x 15" H
- Weighs 12.1 lb.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model DGB-625BC
SKU # 16635332
Cuisinart Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker DCC-1200
Hi, I'm Mary Rogers, Director of Marketing Communications for Cuisinart. This is the Cuisinart Brew Central Coffee maker. This is a great coffee maker. It's very popular. It has a stainless steel housing. It has lots of features and functions. It has, first of all, a one to four cup setting, which you use when you're making one to four cups so that they come out perfectly. It has an hour and a minute button, which you use to program the clock. It has a self-clean feature and a self-clean function. This light will turn red when it's time to clean your coffee maker.
We recommend that you decalcify with filling the reservoir one-third of the way full with white vinegar and the balance with cold water. It goes through a system where it actually decalcifies the coffee maker. It also has a program function, which allows you to program your coffee maker to go off at any time during a 24-hour period. It also has a clock feature, the brew feature, which is how you start your coffee maker. It also has a toggle switch that you use to turn it on or off if you prefer. The other thing that you can do is that you can program it to go off from any time after it's done brewing from zero minutes to four hours. What happens is if you set it on for four hours, it'll keep your coffee warm for four hours. Then it will automatically shut off. It also has a really neat carafe temperature adjustor. It says L, M, or H. So low, medium, or high, and that actually adjusts the temperature of the coffee when it's being brewed.
You would use high if you use more milk in your coffee, like I do. You would use low if you actually drink your coffee black. So it's really great. It has a glass carafe. It holds 12 cups. This is your warming plate. It has a brew pause feature, so when the coffee is brewing, if you remove the carafe, it'll stop the coffee from brewing into the carafe. You can sneak a cup, and then when you put the carafe back in, it will continue brewing. It also comes with a charcoal water filter. We recommend that you use this to remove chlorine tastes, and odor from your coffee. What you do is this goes right up in here in your filter holder. You pop it in there after you get it prepared, put it back in. This is where your water reservoir is.
This coffee maker indicates inside when you look down into the reservoir how much water you put in. It also has a cone style commercial style filter. This actually can be used, washed out, and reused again. This is what I prefer to use when I make coffee. It actually will make more of what we call European style coffee, which may have a little more sediment in it. If you prefer no sediment in your coffee, we recommend that you use the paper filters. This is also where the water comes out. This works as a showerhead, so it showers the water over the ground coffee very evenly.
So there you have it. The Cuisinart Brew Central Coffee Maker.