"Cuisinart® Keurig® Brewed Single Serve Brewing System" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Cuisinart Keurig Brewed Single Serve Brewing System features innovative one-touch, single serve brewing technology to make it easier than ever to enjoy a wide array of hot or iced beverages
- Adjustable temperature control
- Uses Keurig K-Cup® single serve packs
- Quiet Brew Technology
- Convenient Hot Water button allows you to quickly enjoy your favorite instant coffee, soup, tea, and hot cocoa
- Allows you to choose from five cup size options, including an iced beverage setting
- Includes a reusable My K-Cup® coffee filter that can be filled with your favorite ground coffee
- Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs
- Extra-large, removable water reservoir
- Reservoir capacity: 80 oz.
- Brews beverages in under one minute
- Easy-to-read, blue backlit LCD display with digital clock
- Push button function controls
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities for better-tasting beverages
- Fully programmable with auto On/Off
- Plastic housing
- Wipe clean exterior
- Dimensions: 12.1" D x 10.25" W x 13.5" H
- Weighs 15.71 lb. empty
- UL listed
- 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model SS-700
SKU # 17189115
Hi. I'm Mary Rogers with Cuisinart. This is Cuisinart's Single Serve Brewing System. It has a lot of great features, and it's a really convenient way for you to make coffee and other beverages. First of all, the head here, you open it up, and this is where you put your Keurig K cup, just like that when you're going to brew your coffee. It has five different cup sizes, including one for iced beverage and a travel cup. So right now, we're just going to brew an 8 ounce cup. Just press the brew button, and in less than a minute, it will make a fresh and flavorful cup of coffee.
While the cup is brewing, let me show you something. Here is the integrated My K cup storage and your my K cup. This is used when you want to put your own favorite brew in here. You just add the coffee to the filter, you put the filter in, you turn the lid. And what you do is you remove this inner piece here just by pulling up, and you put your my K cup in there, and you can actually brew coffee just like that. Like I mentioned earlier, it has five different cup sizes all the way from 4 ounces up to a travel size mug. You just remove the drip tray, and you can put your travel mug right under there and brew right into your travel mug. It has a lot of other nice features, for instance, it has an adjustable temperature, so you can actually adjust the brewing temperature up or down within a certain amount of degrees.
The other thing that it can do is it has a rinse feature, and that?s really important when you?re doing things like switching from flavored coffees to tea. So if you're going to do like a hazelnut coffee, we recommend that you just hit the rinse button and what will happen is it will rinse the interior head where your coffee comes in contact with. And then the other thing that's really nice, too, is that if you?re like me, you get up in the morning, you want to have your oatmeal, but you just don't want to feel like cooking it from scratch. You can actually used packaged oatmeal. You put it right in your bowl, and right here where this hot water feature is, you would press button, and it will dispense however many ounces of water you pick from your serving size. So that's really nice. The other thing that I like about it is you can program it to go on in the morning, or you can program it to go off at a certain time. This is your extra large water reservoir. It holds 80 ounces of water, and it's removable, so you can take it directly to the sink to refill it. But you can get a lot of servings out of 80 ounces. And inside here, this is the filter holder. We already have a prepared filter in there. We recommend that you use the filter because it removes chlorines, taste, and also the odor.
This is the filter, and you can buy replacements of that. It comes with a starter pack of 12 K cups so that you can try a couple of different varieties. And also, the K cups are available in over 200 varieties. The great thing about the single serve brewing system is that everyone can make whatever they want when they want it. So if I like bold and you like decaffeinated, you can just make one cup at a time in less than a minute, and there is no waste. You don't have to make a whole pot, and then throw part of it away, so it?s really great, really convenient, and you can have your coffee your way anytime you want.
Categories: single serve coffee maker, cuisinart, keurig, k cups