- A die-cast frying bowl and maintained selected oil temperatures up to 375° ensure restaurant-quality results each and every time
- Features a non-stick bowl with an attached heating element, a removable charcoal filter for odor removal, and an attractive brushed stainless steel housing
- Fry basket holds up to 0.75lb.
- Maximum oil capacity is 1.1 liter
- Stainless steel construction
- 1000 watts
- Turn knob for easy on/off feature
- Charcoal filter
- Power cord
- Recipe book
- This unit is very easy to use, cleans up without a hitch and is simple to store
- Lid and basket are dishwasher safe
- Measures 8.07" L x 11.22" W x 7.68" H
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- UL listed
- Model CDF-100
SKU # 14185216
Cuisinart CDF 100 Deep Fryer
Hi. I'm Teresa with Cuisinart, and here we have Cuisinart's Deep Fryer. This deep fryer holds up to 1.1 liters of oil which is in there right now because we are going to deep fry some coconut shrimp. We are going to place the basket inside of the deep fryer. It has an adjustable temperature control right up front with an on/off indicator light. When you turn it on, the indicator light will be red; and when it's ready to fry, when it's at the temperature, it turns green. Here is the adjustable temperature control. We are going to give this a few minutes.
It also has a filter right in here that you can take out - that you can actually remove from here and rinse it to get rid of all of the odors. It has a nice brushed stainless steel housing. As you can see the footprint is actually very small. It's also a perfect size for apartment dwellers or kids in college.
Okay. So, I think our coconut shrimp are now ready. I can just pour them out of the basket onto this plate. Here we have deep fried coconut shrimp made in Cuisinart's Deep Fryer.