- Cuisinart® Mini-Prep® Plus Processors can be used for vegetables, herbs, seeds, spices, nuts, coffee beans and hard cheese
- Auto-reversing SmartPower™ Blade moves in one direction to chop and the other to grind with ease
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Custom spatula
- Recipe/instruction book
- Parts are dishwasher safe
- 24 oz. capacity
- Measures: 5" L x 7" W x 9.25" H
- Weighs 3 lb.
- 18-month limited manufacturer's warranty
Cuisinart 3 Cup Mini Prep Plus Food Processor DLC 2A
Hi, I'm Mary Rogers, The Director of Marketing Communications for Cuisinart. This is the Cuisinart Mini Prep Plus, a very versatile mini processor. It's a three-cup work bowl, has an auto reversing smart blade, which you put in just like that. What happens when you're using the functions is when you press chop, the blade is smart enough to spin so that the sharp side only touches your food. You should only use chop when you're doing soft items, like herbs, onions, tomatoes, things like that. Here you have the grind function on the touch pad. Basically you use grinding when you're doing hard foods. When you press the grind function, the blade spins so that only the dull side or the blunt side of the blade touches the hard food. This way, you always keep the sharp side of your blade ready to work on soft foods.
Like I mentioned, touch pad control, rounded body. You have a work bowl handle and lid. It also comes with a small spatula, has two small holes in the top here where you can actually add ingredients into the work bowl a little bit at a time, so any type of liquid like oil, lemon juice or vinegar. So if you're making an emulsion, that works really well. All the removable parts go right in the dishwasher. You can use this Mini Prep Plus for any small food prep task every day.