- Use the touchpad to electronically set your preferred temperature (between 39° - 72°).
- The thermoelectric cooling system holds the temperature quietly and efficiently while the attractive stainless finish ensures wine collections are displayed in style.
- Low energy-consumption cellar also features a blue LED display, soft interior lighting with on/off control, four chrome contoured wine racks, double-pane tinted viewing window and adjustable feet.
- Limited three-year warranty.
- Measures 20.67" x 16.26" x 17.72".
- Model # CWC-1600.
SKU # 16092126
Cuisinart Private Reserve Wine Cellar CWC 160
Hi, I'm Mary Rogers, Director of Marketing Communications for Cuisinart. This is the Cuisinart Private Reserve Wine Cellar. It holds 16 bottles of wine, your choice, red or white. The door opens. You have your temperature control here. You go anywhere from 39 to 72 degrees. It has a light you can turn on just by pressing the button, or turn it off and your power button. It has four racks. You can put four bottles on each side, and it holds up to champagne-size bottles. It works with thermoelectric cooling. It has no compressor so it has very little noise, and very little vibration, and uses very low energy. It's a great way to store your wine right on your countertop. It has a great finish that does not show fingerprints. So make sure the next time you cook a dinner at home, enjoy some wine to go with it.