- Cuisinart® Smart Power Duet™ Blender/Food Processor Combination allows you to create frozen drinks, crush ice and prepare your ingredients for your favorite recipes
- Seven speed contols (includes an ice crushing setting)
- 3-cup work bowl and chopping blade/slicing-shredding disc perform all the duties of a food processor
- 40-oz. glass jar with a dripless pour spout and press-on cover
- Powerful and energy efficient motor
- Stainless steel blades
- Includes 2-oz. removable measuring lid
- Measures 6.88" L x 8" W x 16.25" H
- Weighs 10.9 lb.
- UL listed
- 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model BFP-703
SKU # 11735843
Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Blender Food Processor
Hi, I'm Mary Rogers, Director of Marketing Communications for Cuisinart. This is the Cuisinart Smart Power Duet Blender Food Processor. This is a great product. You get two products in one.
First, it's a seven speed electronic blender. It has a 40-ounce glass carafe. The lid comes off really easy. You just pull it up and push it down. Also, this removes so that when you're blending you can add extra ingredients if you're going to be making something like a vinaigrette. While the blender is running, you can add your oil right through here, and it will emulsify for you. Blenders are great to have because they perform so many different functions. This one has lots of great features. Like I said, it has seven speeds. It has a stir function, a chop function, mix, puree, pulse, so it can pulse on any speed. It has also called out an ice crush feature, and has on and off.
The other thing that's great about this is that when you remove the blender, you can put on the food processor attachment. This is really great. You can use it to chop nuts. You can use it to do herbs. You can use it to make salsa. It's really, really useful. The other thing that's great is that when you take the lid off, and remove the chopping blade, you can put the disc on with the stem adaptor and you can slice and shred right into your food processor. One side is for slicing. The other side is for shredding. It's really, really useful. It has a 500-watt motor. It has on and off, and like I mentioned, it has a called out food processor function. It runs at a specific speed just for food processing. Food processing is done at a much slower speed than blending. Food processing is done at about 1700 RPMs. When you're blending, this blender runs at about 17,000 RPMs. so it is actually designed to automatically step down to the right speed so you process your food perfectly.
So there you have it. The Smart Power Blender by Cuisinart.