- Just add ingredients and turn electric ice cream freezer on
- Spout is large to eliminate spills when adding ingredients, while the double-insulated bowl freezes ingredients evenly for consistently smooth and creamy results. Bowl and paddle are removable for easy cleaning
- Includes ingredient spout, easy-lock lid, mixing arm, two-quart freezer bowl, base with cord storage and instruction booklet/recipe book
- Measures 11" L x 10.5" W x 16" H
- Limited three-year warranty
- UL listed
- Model # ICE-30BC
- Replacement bowl sold separately
SKU # 13627029
Cuisinart ICE 30BC Yogurt Sorbet Ice Cream Maker
Hi, I'm Mary Rogers, director of marketing communications for Cuisinart. This is the Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Two Quart Frozen Yogurt and Ice Cream Maker. This product is a lot of fun to use. It's really easy to operate. First, you need to put your freezer bowl in the freezer. We recommend overnight at zero degrees. You put it right inside. You put your ingredients in here. You add your ice cream dasher. This is what turns the ice cream as it freezes. You put your lid on. You notice the lid has a little hole in it. As your ice cream is almost finished, you can add in chocolate chips, pieces of fruit, or even a couple small pieces of nuts.
After you get all your ingredients in, you just turn it on. It's beautifully designed. It's a stainless steel housing. Guess what? In 25 minutes, you're going to have fresh, flavorful ice cream or frozen yogurt right at home.