- Cuisinart® Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection boasts attractive industrial styling and a striking stainless steel housing with tinted glass oven door
- Four cooking options including: keep warm, bake, convection bake, toast and broil settings
- Convenient keep warm function
- 0.6 cubic feet of cooking space to hold a 12" pizza or 6 slices of bread
- Heats up to 500° F
- Precise toast shade timer
- baking tray
- broiling rack
- instruction/recipe booklet
- Brushed stainless steel construction
- Nonstick coated interior for quick and easy cleaning
- Wipe clean
- UL listed
- Measures 19.1" L x 15.5" W x 9.8" H
- Weighs 9 lb.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model TOB-60N
SKU # 16059560
Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler TOB 60
Hi, I'm Mary Rogers, Director of Marketing Communications for Cuisinart. This is the Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler.
It's really nice inside. It's quite large. It's 0.6 cubic feet. It holds a 12-inch pizza. It's 1500 watts of power. It can go all the way from a warm function up to broil. So if you wanna keep something warm in case somebody gets home late from work, you can keep it on warm. It works great. The other thing is it has a baking rack and also a roasting rack. It also has a slide out rack there. It also has a removable crumb tray - it removes from the front - that helps you keep your oven clean. It also has a non-stick interior, which you just wipe up in case you get any spatters and splatters.
You can also toast using this. You can toast anything from bagels and bread to even English muffins. It has a 30-minute timer, and also, this controls your toasting function. It depends on how dark you want it, so darker here or lighter here, and then, it automatically will shut off. It has warm, broil, bake, toast, and convection on this knob. And this is your temperature control. This will indicate that your oven is operating with this red light here. It's beautifully designed. It has a rolled handle for the doorknob, and you'll find it really great for using every day or as an extra oven or for when you are entertaining at home.