- This electric fryer lets you cook up to 2.65 pounds of food
- Digitally controlled timer and thermostat helps ensure precise frying results
- Integrated oil filtration and drainage system makes for easy cleaning of oil
- Automatic oil replacement control indicator lets you know when oil needs to be replaced
- 3.5-qt. capacity
- Extra large basket with an external basket control allows large-sized foods and limits splatters
- Permanent anti-grease filter helps to keep kitchen clean
- 1700 watts
- Stainless steel construction
- Dishwasher safe except for heating element which is easy to remove
- Adjustable thermostat
- Removable stainless-steel pot
- Extra-large frying basket
- Metal lid
- Emeril recipe cards
- Measures 12.6" L x 19.1" W x 16" H
- UL listed
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model FR7009001
SKU # 14289313
Emerilware Electric Deep Fryer by T-Fal
Hey, folks. Emeril Lagasse here with some words of frying wisdom. Like I've said a million times, either fry it right or don't fry it at all because life's too short for soggy, greasy food.
That's why I've developed a hot, new fryer with my good friends at T-Fal. Thanks to its professional grade heating element, the oil heats up super hot so it sears the outside of the food when you drop it in. This keeps the flavor and moisture locked inside and keeps your food from getting soggy by letting too much oil soak in.
Do you see what I'm talking about? Golden and crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. Bam! Just the way french fries should be.
You'll be wanting to give the same royal treatment to chicken nuggets, onion rings and jalapeno poppers; all your favorite fried foods. Check it out. Is this a basket, or what?
My Emerilware fryer holds over two and a half pounds of food. So, you're always ready to feed a crowd. Plus, it's got an integrated oil filtration system; a fancy way of saying that when you flip this switch, my Emerilware fryer will automatically filter, drain and store the oil in this resealable container. How great is that?
You'll be able use your oil over and over again. Hey, happy recycling. You're going to enjoy clean oil every time.
Oh! And let's not forget. My Emerilware Fryer is so smart, it keeps track of how many times you use the oil, then reminds you when it's time for a change. Just keep an eye out on the handy oil change indicator light right here.
And when you're done frying, cleanup is a cinch. Just throw everything but this electronic pot in the sink or dishwasher.
Ready to fry it right Emeril style? Check it out folks and see why it's too hot to pass up.